YSL Beauté Eyeliner Effet Faux Cils Long-Wear Cream Eyeliner for Fall 2011 - Two More Shades

Diposkan oleh Pengetahuan dan Pengalaman on Wednesday, September 7, 2011

After I showed you YSL Beauté Eyeliner Effet Faux Cils Long-Wear Cream Eyeliner for Fall 2011 ($35) in Sea Black this past weekend, I decided I loved it so much I need more shades. I purchased No 3 Bronze Black, shown at right above, and No 6 Jade Black, shown at left above. They are both exquisite.

These liners apply like the best gel liners - smoothly and easily - almost magically. They will stay on your lids until you're ready to remove them - and then some. While the new liners are not marked waterproof, I have to remove them with an oil-based long-wear eye makeup remover.

I wanted to show you my latest treasures, but we've had the remnants of a tropical storm hanging around for days. Because I was at Neiman Marcus today, I took in-store photos of the two shades I purchased in my second round and some swatch photos. I'll show you one of the swatch photos (it's so hard to get great light in a department store). I applied the three shades in a thick line with a liner brush.

Jade Black is shown at the top of my arm. Look at the magnificent emerald color! Bronze Black is amazing. It's bronze, but it has a khaki cast that won my heart. I also swatched Cherry Black because it's popular and pretty. I could even be convinced to wear a red tone on my eyelids with that one - almost.

I purchased my new YSL Beauté Eyeliner Effet Faux Cils Long-Wear Cream Eyeliners at Neiman Marcus Tysons Galleria. I'm sure they will be available at all YSL counters soon. For now, I can tell you with certainty that Neiman Marcus Tysons received them. You are going to love everything about them.

Update: I caved and bought Cherry Black. It's really gorgeous. Next, I guess I'll buy the rest of them.

Photos by Best Things in Beauty