Saturday Stroll around the Internet

Diposkan oleh Pengetahuan dan Pengalaman on Saturday, September 3, 2011

Last weekend, I totally missed my roundup stroll, and I tweeted that I'd try to catch up. That never happened - until today. Here are some features that caught my eye recently.



The Non-Blonde was smitten with a Guerlain's KissKiss Gloss. I adore every KissKiss lip color I have - lipstick, gloss - you name it - so I'm not surprised she loved Cherry Fizz. Also, if you haven't been reading Gaia's makeup brush features each week, you can't be serious about makeup!



Fab over Forty has become a Chantecaille Ultra Sun Protection SPF 50 +++ disciple. Find out why you should try it too.



You know I loved the new Tom Ford Beauty Lip Color Collection. See even more colors at The Beauty Look Book. It makes me feel good when someone's splurge was more expensive than mine.



Now, head over to Fruity Lashes to see the Tom Ford color of the season, Violet Fatale.



Product Girl is responsible for putting a visit to Trader Joe's on my weekend to-do list. Find out why. Hint: love body oil as much as I do?



Years ago, when my skin was having a sensitivity meltdown, I turned to Atopalm, a fabulous skin-care brand. Find out what DivaDebbi thought of the Cleansing Wipes.



Recently, I received a few sets of Faux (a new online site) lashes to test, and I've been harassing a young friend to be my model. This week, Café Makeup gave the lashes a test drive. They look great.



It was certainly the perfect week for Gouldylox Reviews to test a dry shampoo. She's been without power since Irene.



Teal is one of my all-time favorite colors - for fashion and beauty. Check out BeautyXposé for the latest in tantalizing teal, which, according to Ken Downing, is a hot color for fall.



Like me, Daly Beauty has a crush on Stila's Yumberry Crush lip stain.



Find out why the NARS Grand Palais is on Beauty Black Book's dance card.



This weekend, I'll be showing you a few candles I received from NEST Fragrances, makers of some of my all-time favorite candles. Eyeliner on a Cat previewed them already. You must read her feature. From a gourmet treat to the ultimate fall scent, NEST has scored again.



Olfactorialist is costing me money! Not too long ago, Part 3 of a rose fragrance series made me pull out my wallet. More to come on that here.



Yesterday, I went to my orthopedic surgeon, who confirmed that the most probable cause of the constant tingling in my right arm is a pinched nerve. I'm now taking a week's dose of cortisone and hope to leap tall buildings and shop with abandon on Fashion's Night Out next Thursday. I need energy! First, though, I plan to spend some time recharging with my family members above.



Photo by Best Things in Beauty