Quick Peek: Le Métier de Beauté Modernist Merlot Kaleidoscope Eye Kit

Diposkan oleh Pengetahuan dan Pengalaman on Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Le Métier de Beauté's Modernist Merlot Kaleidoscope Eye Kit ($95) was launched last week at Neiman Marcus Fashion Island at Newport Center in California. I just got it and haven't had time to swatch it for you. Isn't it pretty?

Yes, it arrived from its cross-country trip damaged, but it's too much trouble to send it back. I don't even know if there are any still available. I'll have to get over the little hunk out of the top shade. I'm sure I can clean up the eye shadow powder that's all over the kit.

Assuming I can get decent lighting tomorrow, I'll show you swatch photos. Modernist Merlot is everything I expected - and more!

Photos by Best Things in Beauty