The Friday Forum - March 4

Diposkan oleh Pengetahuan dan Pengalaman on Friday, March 4, 2011

I love it when the snowdrops bloom! Accompanied by crocuses, they are our first concrete sign that winter is going to end and spring is around the corner. We have started to have some pretty days, and while the weather seesaws in March, we can usually kiss the harshest weather goodbye.

I feel like I "lost" the winter after my surgery, which is a good thing. Like my father when he was alive, I have grown to hate winter and its inconveniences. Just today, I had guys at my house repairing panels of an old fence that had collapsed under the weight of the heavy snow and fierce winds we had in January.

Yesterday, I had my second fun outing in the last few weeks. Jawn Marques, Creative Director of Fresh, along with Alyson O'Brien (our regional Fresh account executive) were at Neiman Marcus at Tysons Galleria. Jawn gave me (and my friend Berry) a mini-facial and makeup application, and I loved what he did! I went to physical therapy from there, and everyone commented on how good I looked. I was sure they wouldn't recognize me! I will tell you all about it in the next day.

What's new in your life? It's time for The Friday Forum. We use the forum to share information and chat. Did you find any deals you couldn't resist this week? Are you using a fabulous product and want to sing its praises? Did you find a beauty product disappointing? Do you have a question others might be able to answer? Want to talk about skin care? Just use the comments. Don't be shy. Just make sure to ask any question you might have over the weekend. By Monday, most readers have moved on.

Don't forget that I have a giveaway contest that ends tomorrow. You can enter to win Angelina Jolie's favorite Chantecaille lip gloss. Just click on this link.

Thanks for reading Best Things in Beauty! Got anything you want to talk about?

Photo courtesy of canalphotos.org