Sneak Peek: Clinique Black Honey Collection for Fall 2011

Diposkan oleh Pengetahuan dan Pengalaman on Saturday, June 25, 2011

There I was, surfing Nordstrom Beauty online, when Clinique's Black Honey Collection for Fall 2011 caught my eye. I've been wearing Black Honey on my lips since Hector was a pup, so naturally, I'm intrigued.

Cult-favorite Black Honey Almost Lipstick now works its charm on eyes and cheeks, courtesy of a limited-edition eye shadow quad and blush. And the lipstick that started it all, Black Honey, gets even more seductive in an exclusive Lipgloss/Lipstick Duo.

I'll be purchasing that duo at $21, probably in multiples! Black Honey Almost Lipstick ($14.50) may be easier to find since it's being re-promoted; it's often sold out at counters. Head over to Nordstrom to see the photos - and purchase now if you can't wait another second!

The eye shadows may not be my shades, but they will look phenomenal on gals with darker skin. I need to call my favorite Clinique representative, Alexandra Tuluceanu at Neiman Marcus at Tysons Galleria, to find out when she's getting the collection.

Photo courtesy of Nordstrom