The Friday Forum - June 25

Diposkan oleh Pengetahuan dan Pengalaman on Friday, June 24, 2011

Some Fridays bring a sense of relief and an expectation for relaxation! I'd like to follow this cool cat out to an easy chair, hat in hand, but with the book he's missing. I haven't started reading any new books lately (and they are stacking up). There hasn't been enough time in the day to get hooked on another leisure-time activity! I'm not working today; maybe a book is in my near future. I'd love to escape into a well-written novel.

What a crazy week! Two stunning fall collections arrived - Bobbi Brown and Chanel - and I've had fun playing with them. I've also been sniffing my way through several new fragrances; I hope to tell you about them soon. Every time I'm ready to share my latest skin-care finds, a makeup collection intervenes. Next week - I promise. I'll also continue my Chanel series later today. What did you purchase from Chanel Fall 2011? What are you considering?

We had so much fun this week with the Fresh team! If you haven't followed @Jawn_Fresh and @Alyson_Fresh on Twitter yet, now's the time. You will want to keep up with these talented (and fun) folks for the latest happenings at Fresh. Jawn told me about the newest products in the pipeline. We are going to love them.

It's time for The Friday Forum. We use the forum to share information and chat. Did you find any deals you couldn't resist this week? Are you using a fabulous product and want to sing its praises? Did you find a beauty product disappointing? Do you have a question others might be able to answer? Want to talk about skin care? What's new in your life? Just use the comments. Don't be shy. Just make sure to ask any question you might have over the weekend. By Monday, most (not all) readers have moved on.

Don't forget to enter the Juicy Tubes Sparkling Pinks giveaway contest. The deadline is tomorrow, June 25, at midnight. It's a cute set, and I'm sure the winner will enjoy the variety flattering pinks.

I forget where I found the photo - apologies to the photographer