Paris Hilton Had Very Little Sex... In The Opposite World!

Diposkan oleh Pengetahuan dan Pengalaman on Sunday, January 11, 2009



The ultimate heiress/ media whore just can't keep out of the media with all sorts of silly statements, but this time I don't think even she is buying it...

"I've only done it with a couple of people. People make up stories, but mostly I just kiss. I think it's important to play hard to get. Nobody wants the fake Prada bag; they want the brand new bag that no one can get and is the most expensive. If you give it up to a guy he won't respect you; he'll want you much more if he can't have you."

And just don't get me started on her comparing her privates to a Prada bag (and plus, the original Prada!) Man, this girl is delusional...

See also:
Paris Hilton Photo Gallery
Paris Hilton On a Date With George Clooney?!
Someone Actually Robbed Paris Hilton!