Genevieve Gallen Spills Verne Troyer Sex Secrets

Diposkan oleh Pengetahuan dan Pengalaman on Monday, January 5, 2009




Seems like the only reason chicks get together with poor Mini Me is to spill embarrassing details to anyone willing to pay...
Heck, at least this one didn't have a sex tape...

Former Playboy centerfold Genevieve Gallen went into detail with News of the World about her and her ex-husband's activities behind closed doors. (they were married for a month!)



On sex marathons: “We could have sex up to 10 times in a single day. We’d do it for 45 minutes and he would just keep on going as I had orgm after orgm.”
On sexual positions: “We had to be creative - but because of my yoga experience I could get into the right positions to make it work.”
On role playing: “I would dress up in my sexiest lingerie every day and try all sorts of role-play games. Sometimes I dressed as a prostitute, other times a cheerleader—and even a schoolgirl.”
On Troyer's pns: “Verne’s body is proportional all over, so he was smaller than I expected.

See also:
Ranae Shrider- The Girl From Mini Me's Sex Tape