Jessica Biel's Naked Pictures Are Her Worst Regret

Diposkan oleh Pengetahuan dan Pengalaman on Tuesday, November 4, 2008



Okay, I admit that this isn't really considered celebrity news, though it gives us a reason to post Jessica Biels naked photos once more and refresh your memory. I hope you don't mind...

So, back when she was only 17, Jess Biel god tired of the good girl image she received from her roles, and posed topless for these photos for 'Gear' magazine. But, now she aparently regrets them:

"That photoshoot was just a really bad decision on my part and I got myself involved with people who weren't thinking about me and were instead thinking about what kind of a story they could get out of it. I learned a whole lot from the experience, so it was definitely a blessing in disguise."







See also:
Jessica Biel Photo Gallery
Jessica Biel Looks Really Truly WOW!
Jessica Biel Kinda Hot In Marie Clare